Tuition Payment Options
Please choose a payment option for the upcoming school year. If an option is not selected, you will automatically be enrolled in Option B.
- There is a non-refundable one time $15.00 application fee per family to review and process all needed documentation of the child or children.
- There is a non-refundable registration fee of $40.00 per child. This fee covers insurance, processing of application into the school private drive, initial assessment (meet and greet), orientation, and follow up changes.
- The yearly registration fee is non-refundable and due at the time of contact signing. This will hold your child’s spot with payment of material fees.
- Tuition may be prorated if child enrolls after the start of the summer program.
- If for any reason you must withdraw from the program, a 14-day written notice must be given (for Option A families) or a 7-day notice (for Option B). If tuition has been paid in full, half of the remaining balance after 60 days will be refunded. If date of withdrawal occurs after or during the middle of the summer program, 50% of the remaining balance will be provided within 90 days from the last date child attended The Pals Academy Enrichment.
- The PALS Academy Enrichment may offer optional after-school activities with outside organizations or instructors. Parents may choose to have their children participate. All payments for extra-curricular activities will be paid to such parties.